Search Engine Optimization, also called SEO, is a critical part of any business digital marketing strategy. SEO is the process of getting your website to organically rank higher in Google search results. My Pocket uses proven SEO methods to improve your website’s ranking in Google and Bing search results, which makes your site more visible to potential customers.
The Google search is the largest and most influential search engine on the net, and they’re determined to stay that way by constantly updating their ranking algorithms. Having broken links or poorly designed website ranking on the first page of Google, hurts their users’ experience and tarnishes their reputation. Thus, they are consistently finding new ways to judge websites and rank them accordingly on a regular basis.
When they examine your website, they ask 5 questions:
- Is your website clean and easy to navigate?
- Does this site have relevant, optimized and valuable content?
- Is the site mobile-responsive, meaning it works properly on smart-devices?
- Does this site have a solid profile of other respectable websites linking back?
- It this website regularly updated with new content, or is it stagnant?
A Search Engine Optimized site will meet all of these criteria. SEO is the process of making a website meet Google’s high standards of quality, so that they will naturally rank it higher on their search results.